Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Every Day In May - Day 5: Professing my LOVE!

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.




This is todays topic.

So today, I would like to shout to the rooftops. Climb every mountain, swim every shore, to publically announce that I love ........ {drum roll please}.......

Too many bloggers equally!! I can't just choose one!! So I thought I would just make a list for you to peruse at your own pace .....

Seven Cherubs

No Excuses! Easy Organising For Large Families

The Simple Mummy

Let The Wildflowers Grow

The Aussie Hausfrau

I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on..... But these are the ones I stalk visit often! Like daily! So, I love you all! I think everyone who blogs is amazing, and they all inspire me.



No comments:

Post a Comment