Monday, April 29, 2013

5 Random Thing About Moi!

This morning, I was tagged on Instagram to share 5 Random things abut myself.
I got thinking, and thought it might be nice to share them on here too, but with a little more depth into I, as I can't fit much on Instagram.

So, my 5 point are......

1: I had my children at the ages of 16, 18, 20 & 22.
                  I got pregnant when I was 15, essentially it was a 'Virgin Pregnancy'. First time uh-oh!
It was very difficult for myself and my family to go through this. I was terrified. Mum was understanding, and dad, well he went out the backyard, screamed, then he was there for me. I had my beautiful Daughter when I was 16, and started back at school through an online program they had in my town. Her father and I parted ways when she was about 3 months old. He is, and always has been, and active participant in her life. I am thankful that at least the mistake I made, was with a good man. He was only 16 too, so we struggled through, and got 'The Looks' together. But, it wasn't to be. When sh was about 14 months, I met Chris. My current fiancĂ©. And the rest is, what they say, 'history'. We decided to have  baby together, and start our family. We don't regret a single thing! We are still madly in love 7 1/2 years later, and have been through just about everything together, and it ha only made us stronger.

2: I don't smile openly in photos as I have crooked teeth, and I am self-conscious about it.
                This one was hard for me to admit. I try to hide it. When I was little I had a VERY traumatic experience at the school dental van. Since then my mum was hesitant to take me to the dentist for anything that wasn't urgent. So when my Adult teeth started coming through, so didn't take me to get braces, and quite honestly, she wouldn't have been able to afford it if she wanted to take me anyway. I would love to get braces now and have straight teeth. But I can't afford it either, and I have a legitimate phobia of the dentist. Plus I don't want braces at my age, I want Invisiline, which is massively pricey! One of these days, I hoe to have this sorted as I know there are now things they can do to help ease the anxiety and plain old fear that I would have even sitting in a dentists chair.

3: I have zero family members left in contact with me:
                  A lot of you already know this. Since my mother passing, they have dropped all contact with me. They hate me, lie about me to everyone, and have even tried to blackmail money out of me. I am very glad to be in QLD when they are all in VIC.

4: I think I have slight OCD as I'm a little germophobic.
                  I hate the idea of something being gross, and the whole 'bacteria floating in the air' thing, scares me a little. I don't have literal OCD, but everyday things like beds have to be made, I have to clean the toilets, and have to stay on top of the dishes. I must shower everyday, and wash my hands for ages to make sure they are clean. I don't think this is too bad.

5: I am a complete Agnostic, and I hate organised Religion.
                  I don't want to start a controversial topic and have people get heated about this. This is simply my thoughts, opinion and views. I have absolutely no problem with people following their own spiritual path. As long as it isn't pushed on me, then I am happy to know anyone, who follows any religion. It is a shame that only a small handful of people make a lot of religions looks bad. I don't believe that everyone who follow a certain 'God' is a direct reflection of those we hear bad things about.


So there you go, 5 random things about yours truly.

If you like, you can add your own 5 random things about yourself in the comments section. I would love to know more about all of you!







2 comments:

  1. Great to hear. 5 things about me:
    1. I will sometimes put clean washing back into the laundry as I am too lazy to put it away
    2. I prefer my homemade chai latte over hot chocolate
    3. I don't know about meat and how to cook it well
    4. I have on more than one occassion reheated a meal more than once (when kids are being fussy)
    5. I am, like many people, an AWESOME procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 random things about me:
    1) I was shocked as I read you were 16 when you had your daughter BECAUSE your next kids were born when you were 18, 20 & 22 which made me think I was skip counting by 2 instead of reading 16 years of age - der (no judgement)
    2) I homeschool which is why i was skip counting by 2 instead of reading properly
    3) when things get tough flight and flight are my mottos
    4) my family don't talk to me either but they've not ever bothered trying to blackmail money out of me - they know I don't have any
    5) I am a Christian which is probably based as organised religion and I think each person needs to come to their own journey regardless of others which puts me personally in the 'its up to you' category.. I'm more interested in faith, grace, love..

    ReplyDelete