Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Move To QLD!




Well, if you follow my Facebook page, you will know we have had an extraordinary amount of hassle associated with moving interstate. It sucked. Plain and simple. But you know what. I am STILL happy! Living here makes me happy! The move came about when my partners work decided to shut the doors of the Victorian Factory, and relocate it to combine it with the QLD one. This was ages ago and offered us to move then, but due to the fact my mum was sick we didn't want to make the move. I needed to be there with her. I am glad I did. Before my mother passed, I did discuss the fact the company had rung Chris, virtually begging him to come up. She said not to let anyone hold us back, and she felt this was nothing but good news. She was always very in tune to her 'gut feelings'.

When my mum passed on July 15 2012, my life was turned upside down. I had no reason to stay in a place that brought me so much negativity. She was the only thing keeping me there. My family (Aunties, Uncle, Cousins even grand parents) weren't keen on me for some reason. They never invited me to family parties, or called to see how we were. It was always me making the moves. It brought be down, and I got really depressed. A lot. It took it's toll on my beautiful little family. That's when I told Chris, that I want to go to QLD. He was hesitant at first, but then he realised it was the best thing for our family, our mental health, and financially. So we did.

Now, I am not going to go into a lot of details about the move, lets just say, a little word of advice, IF you move, go with someone who is a larger company and pay that little bit extra. It is WELL worth it!

But since being here in my new home (which I LOOOOVE!) and now we have our stuff, and the major task of unpacking 6 peoples lives is at hand. I am STILL happy! It's like the negativity that weighed me down, the darkness that surrounded me. The fear of 'bumping' into a family member. It is all gone! The neighbours came out and greeted us, the children play so happily together in the street, and other neighbours that are driving, are aware kids are there, and drive super slowly. It is AMAZING here! Even Chris came home last night, after a LONG stressful day at work, and he was happy. He gave me a hug and said "You were right, this is better. I am happy, and I love the house". Ahhhh music to my ears!

Deep down I have my mother to thank for this. It was her intuition that brought us here. I was able to stay with her until the end and I know, she is watching over us right now, smiling and so proud of her family. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my life, but I am so lucky to of EVER had her in my life to begin with. She has made me happy and free.



Tiff. xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post. Glad to hear you're all happy in your new home :) xx

    ReplyDelete