Friday, March 2, 2012

It's a wrap!

I always stuggle with lunchtimes, do you? The kids either want different things or something that I don't have. One thing they all seem to agree on is Chicken Nuggets from ALDI. They don't have them everyday of course, usually a sandwich is what they have. Today they had nuggets however. Whenever they have nuggets I don't have lunch. I just forget as I see them as 'kid food' (I know I'm a little odd!). 


Today however I was really hungry and had to eat something. So I converted 'kiddy nuggets' into an adult lunch. Wraps. They were YUMMY!! Just use nuggets as you would a piece of chicken. I added mixed lettuce leaves, a little cheese and some mayo on top of a wholegrain wrap. I didn't have any tomatoes or anything left, but it was just enough to fill me up, and get rid of the extra nuggets I accidentally cooked. 



The little boys thought it was funny I was eating nuggets too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment