Monday, February 13, 2012

Caramel Cups

Today I made some afternoon tea to take with my to the School Fair Committee Meeting. Yes I am part of the small group of people that organise my children's school fair. I thought I would share the recipe with you as it is quick, easy (fail proof actually) and cheap.



CARAMEL CUPS
1 x packet Butternut Snaps Biscuits
1 x can Top 'n' Fill (its basically caramel in a can!)
whipped cream, as much or as little as you like.

  1. Place biscuits on the top of a 12 hole muffin tray
  2. Put in oven at around 180 (fan forced) for 2-3 minutes
  3. Take them out of the oven and using a tea spoon push gently into the biscuits to make a cup like shape
  4. Fill with Top 'n' Fill and place some whipped cream on top
  5.  Refrigerate for 25 minutes before serving :)

The recipe makes around 20 or these little gems

No comments:

Post a Comment